Lan Party In NE Ohio - The Promised Lan Jan 16-17

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has been rumors that this will be the last lan unless the attendance can come up. The owners loose 75 bucks each time they do it.:( Please help us out.

Well I'll be down in columbus at OSU. I only know 3 people from the [M] (that I've meet before) and I don't think they are going o go. If there are any [H] from osu/columbus that's going to go let me know so maybe I can get a ride from them because it's kinda out of my way and I don't drive yet but I'm over 18.

It takes about an hour and a half to and hour and 45 mins to get to pittsburgh. We would greatly appreciate it if you would come.

damn dude, if you dont wanna go then dont fuggin go. you sound like a retard half the time you talk. quit knockin the damn lan and stay the hell home if you dont wanna go. and another thing, the 480 gigs of "whatever the hell you want" could all be PURCHASED games! how do you knwo they are pirated? quit talkin all that damn smack. pissed me off so much reading it that i couldnt hlp but post a reply/flame.

as for blast3r, i most likely be at the FEB party. first timer. all depends on how much hassle it is to lug my PC there. its a beast. lol

Columbus here!

C

Next time try resisting the urge, especially since the LAN was three weeks ago. The toleration for flaming and namecalling on this board is very low, so be forewarned. ;)

Originally posted by CaNNoN
pissed me off so much reading it that i couldnt hlp but post a reply/flame.

Can this thread be closed? There is an updated thread at the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back