LAN games

Hom@R

Limp Gawd
We are having a small LAN this weekend, 8-10 people. What are some good games for that small of a group? We are more into FPS than anything else and the games we already have are FarCry and UT04. Any other ideas? I am SOOOO PUMPED for this LAN that [BB] Rick James, Eelpout and I are going to nutt hugg like motherbitches!! Any other suggestions on games to play? :D

Counterstrike: Condition Zero, BF1942/BFVietnam, Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory.

those are the one's i routintely play.

cheers,

Dave

Hom@R said:
We are having a small LAN this weekend, 8-10 people. What are some good games for that small of a group? We are more into FPS than anything else and the games we already have are FarCry and UT04. Any other ideas? I am SOOOO PUMPED for this LAN that [BB] Rick James, Eelpout and I are going to nutt hugg like motherbitches!! Any other suggestions on games to play? :D

Hom@R,

I love hugging like motherbitches at lan parties; especially during the winter. Keeps me nice and warm. To bad I won't have my video card by the lan. Eelpout I can borrow your 9700 Pro correct?

[BB] Rick James said:
Hom@R,

I love hugging like motherbitches at lan parties; especially during the winter. Keeps me nice and warm. To bad I won't have my video card by the lan. Eelpout I can borrow your 9700 Pro correct?

I say we play FArCry, Joint Operations and UT2004 baby... awwwwwww

Maybe we should stick to two games, FarCry and Joint Ops? I am still pumped on America's Army as well.

soldier of fortune II was very very very addicting for a 10 person I had a while ago...so was counter strike with the AWP map...and we played quake III arena for a long time too

[BB] Rick James said:
I say we play FArCry, Joint Operations and UT2004 baby... awwwwwww

Yeah lets just stick with FarCry and Joint Operations. Joint Operations sounds pretty bad ass. Maps are supposed to be sweet. NO CTF in joint ops however . :(

[BB] Rick James said:
Yeah lets just stick with FarCry and Joint Operations. Joint Operations sounds pretty bad ass. Maps are supposed to be sweet. NO CTF in joint ops however . :(

Do you have Joint Ops?

Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield with 8 people is the most fun I've ever had at a LAN party...

Back