• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsuehpsyde

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Oct 22, 2004
Messages
6,604
Well, it finally happened. I got trolled. :( I don't feel so bad, as another user with like 131 feedback got trolled too. The main reason was it was a "pay for shipping and it's free" and on OCForums where you need an ISP email, plus he had done previous trades without issue and he had a picture of it with a piece of paper with his username, so I diddn't really worry about getting vitals or verifying, just sent the $10 for the mobo. After 3 weeks, no mobo, and no return emails, I submit it to fraud @ PayPal and today I win, but there's no money to be had from his account. Just really f'in blows because it was for a folder, and now I have a 2.4A Northwood and heatsink, and PSU, but no motherboard. Plus I'm flat broke, which is an even bigger kick in the donka. This on top of some other personal drama that happened today. A+ way to ruin a Saturday.

Pretty damn lame, but at least I'll ask for everyone's info and verify via phone even for a $5 trade from now on. :rolleyes: No real reason to post, just fuming since it was going to be a folder.
 
Sorry to hear about your luck, seems there's an ass for every situation out there. This would probably be better suited for Tips/Tricks/Trolls in FS/FT, but talk of outside trades isn't normally allowed round these parts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top