• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Laing pump strength ?

Phrik

Gawd
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
636
I have the Laing DDC-1 plus pump, the current loop is:
Laing Pump - Alphacool XP Bold - BIGTX120 - BIGTS240 - Coolplex (Tank)

In a couple of weeks I want to watercool my 2 GeForce 8800 GTXs, can this Laing pump handle the flow in this loop.

At the end I want it like this:

Pump - CPU Block - BIGTX120 - VGA Block 1 - VGA Block 2 - BIGTS240 - Tank (Reservoir)

....so capable ?
 
Short answer - yes. ALL pumps will handle that loop. Some pumps will handle it better than others, but ALL will handle it.

Add the Alphacool Plexitop for that pump and it'll handle it better.
 
That's great to know... and "yup" I got the Alphacool plexi top with it.

Thanks a bunch, cheers !
 
Back
Top