• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Lag regarding DELL2405FPW!!!

hkky

n00b
Joined
Mar 22, 2006
Messages
16
Hi,
I wonder if anyone who has the Dell2405FPW can give me some advice.

I understand there appears to be a signal lag for this monitor. I would like to know how bad is it?

I personally don’t play games that much… But I usually watch DVDs and do a lot of spreadsheet work on my computer.

Will I notice this lag, just by watching DVDs or surfing the net?

Please give me some advice.

Thank you guys.
 
I have had a 2405 for almost a year, I use it for work and play games on it when right before I leave, I do not see any lag, even when playing Bf2
 
Back
Top