xenthressa
n00b
- Joined
- Jul 17, 2011
- Messages
- 32
Hi,
I have a lacie ethernet disk mini that's been acting up, it's basically an IDE to USB/Ethernet bridge.
When I connect it to a machine, it's recognized as a TUSB6250 Boot Device, which is actually the chip it uses to convert from IDE meaning I can't access the drive at all.
- The drive works without a hitch, i've taken it apart and tested that seperately.
- It seems to be a known problem but the solutions posted online don't fix the problem
- Far out of warranty
Kinda stuck here..any suggestions?
Tia.
I have a lacie ethernet disk mini that's been acting up, it's basically an IDE to USB/Ethernet bridge.
When I connect it to a machine, it's recognized as a TUSB6250 Boot Device, which is actually the chip it uses to convert from IDE meaning I can't access the drive at all.
- The drive works without a hitch, i've taken it apart and tested that seperately.
- It seems to be a known problem but the solutions posted online don't fix the problem
- Far out of warranty
Kinda stuck here..any suggestions?
Tia.