adultswim810
n00b
- Joined
- Jul 22, 2007
- Messages
- 39
I was looking for some new headphones recently in a fairly low budget range and all signs seemed to point to the KOSS SB-40s, so i went ahead and got em for like 30 bucks off amazon. I just got em today and decided to test out some TF2. The sound is horrendous! Worse than my x-540s, in fact, the x 540 sound ridiculously better. Im running them on integrated realtek hd audio, could that be the problem? Or are they just always this bad? Everything sounds really dirty and messy like a crunch instead of a pop(thats the only way I can put it). Please help!
EDIT: It seems to be getting slightly better, Is it possible that i need to wear them in?
EDIT: It seems to be getting slightly better, Is it possible that i need to wear them in?
