• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Koss RMA?

MittWaffen

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
323
I've emailed Koss, i don't know how many times....

However they seem to don't respond to emails that request rma's. Its been two months and im yet to get a response.

Is there another way i should get a hold of them?
 
lol i just sent my old old pro4aa in with a note and a check per website instructions. 2 weeks later i got them back fixed with new pads, headband, cable
 
Does anyone know how far back they are willing to repair headphones for? I have an old pair from my dad of What I believe are HV1/A's
(found the listing in the KOSS Museum! haha)
"The HV/1A had a high velocity element that reproduced all ten audible octaves. It was introduced in 1974 and discontinued in 1986."
http://www.koss.com/koss/kossweb.nsf/kmuseum?openform&70s^Products

the one ear does not play (I asusme an internal wiring issue) and the pads are decayed beyond belief but the working ear sounds good and true. Wondering what I can do to get these fixed up. Do you guys think they might actually repair them?

Sorry to hijack this thread... but seems like there is some koss knowlege here, haven't really seen much info b4
 
Back
Top