• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Klipsch OR Creative?

compuryan

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 29, 2006
Messages
356
I am selling my ol' creative 7.1 inspire speakers and I am done with subwoofers and having to take all the crap to lans. Plus I'll be going to college soon and probably won't be able to have that much bass. Alas I am further embracing my headphones (hd650) and haven't been using my speakers nearly as much. HOWEVER! I still want speakers, looking for a 2.0 setup:

Klipsch ProMedia Ultra 2.0:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16836119109
36-119-109-02.JPG


OR

Creative Gigaworks T20 2.0:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16836116006
36-116-006-02.JPG


I heard the creative at compusa and they sounded awesome. I just haven't heard the klipsch. Also, if you have any other recommendations for a 2.0 speakers setup, please post!! thanks!
 
kilpsch... there is no comparision if you actually listen to them both..
 
eek.. i didn't know you were looking at 2.0... then ya, m-audio or some bookshelf speakers...
 
You could demo them all. I know best buy has the klipsch's they may have the creatives i dont remember but i know Compusa has them and i have seen the M-audios at a few guitar/music shops.
 
Back
Top