Kingwin AWC-1 Arctic Liquid Cooler System

Shorty

Gawd
http://www.cluboc.net/reviews/super_cooling/kingwin/arcticliquidcooler/index.htm
http://www.xoxide.com/kwcoolingsys.html

After reading this review, I definately have to get one of these. But, does anybody else own one of these systems? I'm not going to buy one without two or three positive reviews. ClubOC makes this thing look like God, and I definately need this thing to get my 2.4C to 3.6GHz, as my Zalman CNPS-7000AlCu is not enough to get it there. The price for this system is nice, and falls right where I want it. Any testimony or opinions would be apreciated!

It seems to be built more for those who want a 100Mhz extra or so and want to do it relatively quietly, which isn't a bad thing but if you're looking to save money or do some serious overclocking there are much better things out there to look at for a cost that is about the same.

Personally if I were to buy a prebuild watercooling system today I would be looking at something from Danger Den, DTek, or Swiftech which all cost ALOT more than the Kingwin one you were looking at, but you'll also get what you pay for too.

Well, as long as it can keep my load under 60 C at 3.6GHz, I'll be happy. Moving my computer to a Shuttle is also another choice... I have all these ideas for my comp and I'll never be happy. Blah!

The only use i see for it would be in a sff system that has 2 drive bays.

wow

im surprised. it actually did alright and its cheap. i think ill convince my friend who wants WC to get this...

then again clubOC is a really shitty site. i want to see someone bigger review it.

Shorty said:
Well, as long as it can keep my load under 60 C at 3.6GHz, I'll be happy. Moving my computer to a Shuttle is also another choice... I have all these ideas for my comp and I'll never be happy. Blah!

I know how that is. There's always something else you to do to your system, isn't there?

As far as watercooling goes you'll definitely be able to find something better then this. Just do your research and be ready to shell out the cash if you want top performance.

Back