KillerMOB showed up on my graphs....

relic

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - August 2007
Joined
Mar 30, 2001
Messages
9,320
And he ain't cutting the mustard....
He's losing ground and will never catch up at this rate. ;)

Now, if you know Killer...this just aint' right.
I'm bettin' he'll fix the problem, damn quick.

...and now that they plowed away the snow, I can drive to pick up a few more quads to squash Bill for good.

Yep...them's fightin' words...ya'll listening?
 
Let me pull up a chair and break out some popcorn this is going to be good :eek: :D :cool:





 
Yeah, it occured to me that I was gaining on you and then I spent hours helping you with dual smp and affinity changer. I shot myself in the foot helping you get your production up. I'll never learn. ;) I deserve a beer.

 
<Pulls up a lazy boy>
I got popcorn and candy this will be fun, i've been missing the throwdowns from the heavy hitters.




 
And he ain't cutting the mustard....
He's losing ground and will never catch up at this rate. ;)

Now, if you know Killer...this just aint' right.
I'm bettin' he'll fix the problem, damn quick.

...and now that they plowed away the snow, I can drive to pick up a few more quads to squash Bill for good.

Yep...them's fightin' words...ya'll listening?

Squash me, bring friends;) Oh, and Amy:D
 
Squash me, bring friends;) Oh, and Amy:D

See, Bill don't care, 'cause if I squash him (and bring friends) then the team get's more PPD. ;) Sly old bastitch. He's [H]ard to the core.
 
Back
Top