Killer Gaming Rig

HellSpawn

Limp Gawd
In case any of you don't check [H]ardOCP or HYPOTHERMIA regularly, there is a new giveaway going on at Hypothermia's site, for a Killer Gaming Rig (#10, to be exact, as he's given away 9 others before now). Hit the link below to check the site and enter the 'sweepstakes'.

Of course I'd love to win it, so why should I tell ya'll about it? Because if I don't get it, I'd really rather it went to a [H]ard folder and know that we'd have a new P4-EE 3.2GHz box folding for the [H]orde! (Does anyone know if we have ANY of these going for us yet - P4-EEs, that is?)

Anyway, good luck and may the best folder win (well, not necessarily MidnightFreak, but you get the idea). And relic, sorry if this isn't the kind of stuff you want to see here, but I only did it out of the desire to see the team get ahead.

Hypothermia

at the moment there seems to be an error when i submit.
i will try again tomorrow

Originally posted by HellSpawn
And relic, sorry if this isn't the kind of stuff you want to see here, but I only did it out of the desire to see the team get ahead.

Hehe, maybe a bit of a stretch, but I'm sure that box will DC just fine. ;)

Would like to win that for sure ... strip the video card out of it and stuff and yeah make it a pure folding@home for the [H]orde box :D Hey Relic LTNS we still need to goto [H]ooters

It worked fine for me.

Don't go in with the **************************** domain, go into

hypothermia.gamershardware.com

and work your way to the contest from there.

ya ive tried to enter every day i can remember to :rolleyes:

i must admit tho, i think if i won it i would sell it, so i could build some crazy D blades hehe

that stupid proc is like $1200? :eek:

Kinda off the subject but just gone talking my buddie he is going back to college here in a few days he is going to borg 400 + xp2000 boxes for the [H]orde with folding@home :)

so if we see a nice jump in production everybody knows why :)

Fold on

Originally posted by LenBit
I entered the contest so I expect to win:)

probably have a better chance than me

i have never won a contest :(

Originally posted by The[H]uman
Kinda off the subject but just gone talking my buddie he is going back to college here in a few days he is going to borg 400 + xp2000 boxes for the [H]orde with folding@home :)

so if we see a nice jump in production everybody knows why :)

Fold on

WOWOW!!!

Back