Just ordered my 3007 :-P

mutant

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
181
Just ordered it for $1870 USD with 5 year warranty. I know in US you can get it cheaper but for Europe I think I did well. I will compliment it with a 2407 when it comes out.
 
Asian Dub Foundation said:
u lucky rich bastard!

I don't know about rich but bastard yeah :D I live a simple life and it revolves around my wife, my design profession and electronic goodies :p One advantage of zero responsibility and leaving parenthood for next life :D It's all about being selfish :cool:

You think the price was ok for Europe? Apple 30" is $1000 more than what I payed for the Dell.
 
mutant said:
You think the price was ok for Europe? Apple 30" is $1000 more than what I payed for the Dell.
Absolutely. I paid 1894€ for mine in January. I bought through an eBay seller, got it much cheper than ordering from Dell.
 
How is it like ordering from a different seller than Dell - What if you have problems with it, do you just call up dell and try and sort it through them?
lowest price ive seen the 3007 in the uk is £1200, still 200 cheaper than dell though
 
Raxor said:
How is it like ordering from a different seller than Dell - What if you have problems with it, do you just call up dell and try and sort it through them?
Yes. My display came straight from Dell, has a 3 year warranty, and I deal directly with Dell. Just like had I bought directly from Dell. Just a more attractive price tag.
 
Raxor said:
How is it like ordering from a different seller than Dell - What if you have problems with it, do you just call up dell and try and sort it through them?
lowest price ive seen the 3007 in the uk is £1200, still 200 cheaper than dell though

It's no problem, you can transfer the warranty via a form on Dell's website, so if you have any probs you simply contact Dell. www.aria.co.uk currently have them for £1,050 inc vat, that's where I got mine.
 
wow, even better. Thanks for the heads up. must have been a special bargain when you bought yours. - listed as £1286 inc Vat now :(. i might wait a while to see if anything else comes around
 
stevenj said:
Should I absolutely 2 video cards with this lcd ?

You need a video card with a dual link dvi output. The monitor has a single dual link dvi input.

I am running a sinlge 7900gtx quite niceley but two of them would be orgasmic. I will add a second eventually
 
jacuzz1 said:
You need a video card with a dual link dvi output. The monitor has a single dual link dvi input.

I am running a sinlge 7900gtx quite niceley but two of them would be orgasmic. I will add a second eventually

whats taking so long with that second card!!! :p
 
Jasonx82 said:
whats taking so long with that second card!!! :p


I want to wait until i am withing firing distance of G80 so i can do a step up.Rumors about August release have been circulating.
 
Back
Top