• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Just need some help here...

Nonpareil

n00b
Joined
Mar 2, 2006
Messages
53
Hi, as of this moment I'm running a 260 SLi setup and thinking of moving to ATi. I play games on a 24" screen, so my question is is the 5870 able to max out all current games at the res or should I just jump to the 5970?
My rig is below.
 
I would think that for a 24" monitor that you wouldn't have any issues. It may help if you stated what games you play on a regular basis or are interested in.
 
2 x GTX 260 in SLI is pretty good and is similar to a Radeon HD 4870X2. I would jump to a 5970 already for even more performance. If you see here, the performance difference between the Radeon 5870 and 4870x2 is not that dramatic. But, the Radeon 5970 is.
 
Back
Top