Just a question-

gwarren007

Fully [H]
Joined
Apr 15, 2006
Messages
25,255
I downloaded all of the software and skin, and I can see my computer working, yet nothing is seen in the skin. when will that happen?
gwarren007
 
Well I'll try and answer for whom ever mary03 is-

Did you download the graphical client I assume (pretty pictures). Is the picture moving? Any numbers listed? Fames/Projects etc.

Did you enter a user name and team number? I assume by you saying you can tell it's running you checked the task manager, odds are just give it some time and things should start to click. It can be anywhere upto an hour to finish a frame (depending on computer speed) and a day or so to finish a WU (work unit).
 
I went it to my folder, and it says i've completed 90k of 500k - yet on the Hard skin, there is nothing present. I've had it running for 12hrs and i did put in my name gwarren007 and team33.
i did d/load emIII and hard skin. No picture on it.
gwarren007
 
gwarren007 said:
I went it to my folder, and it says i've completed 90k of 500k - yet on the Hard skin, there is nothing present. I've had it running for 12hrs and i did put in my name gwarren007 and team33.
i did d/load emIII and hard skin. No picture on it.
gwarren007

Did you setup EMIII to monitor F@H? Down in the lower right hand side, you have to add the path to where your console resides. Once you add the box it will take a frame to get you updated where you can see your speed and estimated end time.
 
With that guide, I can see my progress. I'm 72 of 100 in progress and moving right along.
I want to thank all of you for your help! Now to find more boxen!!
gwarren007
 
Several ways you can do it. Overclock, more boxes, a more powerful box (dual/quad core), X1900 gpus. Or just get lucky and get smaller WUs.
 
Does F@H run faster on Win98 machines versus Xp? Sorry to bother you with all of these questions.
gwarren007
 
Back
Top