• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

It's Back

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I don't envy whoever had to clean that pipe. :p

 
LOL. What's interesting is that now that all those machines have dumped their WUs and downloaded new ones, the next few updates are going to be back down near zero again.

Good to have such a big contributor back, even if he's playing for the wrong team.... :)
 
Those point dumps amaze me everytime. :eek: I wish I could drop loads like that.
 
didn't the [H]orde used to have these "elephant" dumps? or am I thinking of the wrong animal.. :p someone correct me quick
 
MaoKhan said:
didn't the [H]orde used to have these "elephant" dumps? or am I thinking of the wrong animal.. :p someone correct me quick
"moose dumps" arent as impressive...actually....they arent impressive anyways :p

VIVA LA HORDE
 
MaoKhan said:
didn't the [H]orde used to have these "elephant" dumps? or am I thinking of the wrong animal.. :p someone correct me quick
I believe that was in the G@H days, but yes, Elep[H]ant Dumps was the phrase.
 
Mohonri said:
Good to have such a big contributor back, even if he's playing for the wrong team.... :)

QFT. Regardless of what team he's on, he's helping the search for a cure.
 
Back
Top