• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

is this worth it

You can get these new from the 150-250 range. If it's used, take about 15-20% off that on average ( I mark mine down lower because I like to sell fast). I would say 130-160 would be a fair asking price, depending on the brand.
 
Rocco123 said:
You can get these new from the 150-250 range. If it's used, take about 15-20% off that on average ( I mark mine down lower because I like to sell fast). I would say 130-160 would be a fair asking price, depending on the brand.
what about a x800xt?
 
x800xt, maybe 10-20 more, IMO they weren't incredibly faster than the XLs, depends on the buyer and the seller. My hunch is that more people will be trading in their x800s for x1900s in the coming weeks, so the price might be lower than that.

I was going to sell my bro my old x800xl (oem) for ~120, before I decided to give it to him for his bday :)
 
Back
Top