Is there any good programs for resizing pics?

Glow

Supreme [H]ardness
It sucks I have a big pic here and it looks awesome in Windows picture and Fax Viewer but if I go to actualo size it's huge. I've tried to resize the pic in paint, I know nothing fancy but that made things worse. Is there anything else I could use other than photoshop thats easy and free?

UniDream's Power Batch is what I use for batch image resizes and quality adjustments... very robust program for free.

Gimp, go under "Image > Scale Image" and type in what you want. It's free and OpenSource. :D

I second IrfanView. It's small, it's free, it's not hard to figure out. Gimp is also free, never used it, but have heard its interface is a bit complicated and hard to use.

Lethal said:
Gimp is also free, never used it, but have heard its interface is a bit complicated and hard to use.
Took me less then 5 minutes to get use to the UI and I didn't feel like it was complicated or anything either....but I would probably be the exception. :)

IrfanView looks good and I just remembered another one, Picasa is free and would also be worth checking out.

another vote for irfanview, one of the best free apps i have ever used, been using it since it first came out

Back