Is ther eanyway to change screensaver logo to Company Logo

CiNnEr214

n00b
I was wondering if anyone had any instructions on how to change say the flying windows banner to my company's logo. If anyone has any steps I could take it would be greatly appreciated Thanx

If you change it to 'Textured Flag', you can use your logo as the texture

Visual Basic 2005 Express comes with a template project for creating a screensaver. You could use it.

sure. Resource Hack the .scr

:)

google resource hacker, open the .scr with it, and look under the bitmap section. Kind of neet when you see they didn't write a new version of it as windows xp progressed, they simply added bitmaps to it and changed which one was used :) You can see all the old whistler bitmaps. ANYWAYS. You should be able to replace the default windows XP logo with your company one :eek:

Of course I'm talking about the logon.scr.. I'm not sure which screensaver we're talking about. :\

There are also programs out there to make a video a screensaver. My friend made his logo in 3DS max spin, and saved it to video. Just use the program to make it a screensaver.

Yea Im lookin to do this company wide. So I was wonderin if maybe there was a registry setting of some sort. Cause I would want this to be on all of our machines. Thanx still open to suggestions :)

i am also in the process of looking for this. i just continually forget. hopefully i'll remember now.

Back