Is my GPU client looping?

mavalpha

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Jan 3, 2005
Messages
10,448
I'm on my third WU with an X1900GT, and all three of them are almost identical. I haven't confirmed this with EMIII, but all three have been GPU_lambda_GROMACS. They've all been 25,0000 frames, and they all estimate 2.7-2.9s/frame. Have I really pulled three in a row, or is my computer looping the same one again and again? For that matter, are there any other GPU units to crunch?
 
Are the Run/Clone/Gen the same on each? Right now on the cpu side of the fence, I have 4 of the same unit on my 4 home boxen, and each has slightly different Run/Clone/Gen numbers meaning they are variations on the same protein.

 
My latest from the GPU's FAHlog file ........

[07:20:23] Project: 2730 (Run 1, Clone 137, Gen 7) <- Thats the line to check.
[07:20:23]
[07:20:23] Assembly optimizations on if available.
[07:20:23] Entering M.D.
[07:20:29] Working on GPU_lambda
[07:20:30] Starting GUI Server
[07:26:39] Completed 1
[07:32:44] Completed 2
[07:38:52] Completed 3
[07:45:02] Completed 4
[07:51:13] Completed 5

Others from my file are .........
[17:17:59] Project: 2730 (Run 5, Clone 132, Gen 4)
[01:30:01] Project: 2730 (Run 4, Clone 121, Gen 5)
[11:52:42] Project: 2730 (Run 5, Clone 129, Gen 5)
[22:13:15] Project: 2730 (Run 8, Clone 140, Gen 4)
Plus others.

Because they use a different file system to the CPU cores, EMIII cannot monitor them.

Luck ............ :D
 
Back
Top