Is it safe to sell to someone who doesn't have verified paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little confused, I know it's good to buy from someone with verified paypal -- but what about the opposite?

So to clarify, I'm verified, the buyer is not.

Thanks guys, I just want to make sure I'm protected here.

Wrong place, but nevertheless, if you're the seller selling to an unverified Paypal buyer, you'll still be protected by Paypal.

Do not ship any items until paypal gives you the go ahead. You will not be covered if you sent the item(s) to an unverified address BEFORE Paypal gives you the green light.

Using Signature/some form of delivery confirmation is always the best way to ensure you're ok.

Wrong place, but nevertheless, if you're the seller selling to an unverified Paypal buyer, you'll still be protected by Paypal.

Do not ship any items until paypal gives you the go ahead. You will not be covered if you sent the item(s) to an unverified address BEFORE Paypal gives you the green light.

Using Signature/some form of delivery confirmation is always the best way to ensure you're ok.

Crap I thought I had clicked on the tips forum. Sorry mods!

And thank you for the help. What should I expect to get the "go ahead from paypal"? The address is missing from his account.

Sandman , in the screenshot you took it shows my paypal address is verified.

hey that was my fault ... heh sorry for that... lol

thanks for being careful !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back