• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Inventor Component Repository - ICR

connec

n00b
Joined
Feb 26, 2008
Messages
18
Not sure where best to put this, but this'll do for now :)

ICR is a website I built to host case-modding related Autodesk Inventor components for sharing etc, since similar services exist for Sketchup, which I don't use.

http://www.connec.co.uk/icr/

Registration is required to post and comment, but not to browse and download (email required for validation and anti-spam, not publicly visible). Uploading is a little slow which I believe is a host issue that I'm looking into.

Feedback, bug reports and suggestions are all much appreciated :)
 
I missed this before. I love the idea, now I just need to start playing with Sketchup to actually model something. Any ideas if there are similar sites with audio components?
 
I love the idea too, although I don't use sketchup much or have anything to contribute. One day maybe I will, and I hope your site is around at that time still =) keep it up!

Have you posted this on other enthusiast forums too? xtremesystems, bit-tech, etc? Some of those sites seem to have more active modders posting worklogs than [h], so make sure you hit those up too
 
Think you maybe misunderstood a little :D

This site is for Autodesk Inventor, an active site already exists for Sketchup:

http://scc.jezmckean.com/

Personally I, and a few others, prefer Autodesk to Sketchup, so I created ICR for those people :)

And atm I have only listed it also on Bit-Tech, will have to do the rounds :D
 
I recently overhauled the entire site so it runs a bit smoother and looks a bit cleaner, there's a moderate collection of components there now :)
 
I don't use it myself, but I think it's a great idea. One suggestion - link "Autodesk Inventor" to http://www.autodesk.com/inventor. In case someone doesn't know what it is but just stumbles onto the site, that can get them pointed in the right direction.

Also, I'm getting some 404's when I try to browse. it looks like it's doubling up the "index.php" in the links.
 
Back
Top