• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

International shippping

Alvein

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 22, 2004
Messages
223
Hello,

Does anybody here know about a decent (hardware) store that can ship internationally?

And when I say "international", I mean not only Canada, PR, Guam or so. I mean ANY country.


Thanks. :)
 
I've done some business with TigerDirect, all good. You can also call them to get an international quotation
 
Shipping costs for Tigerdirect are ridiculously expensive.
I agree with Amazon. Not everything can be shipped.
The list of available countries in dhleasyshop.com is a joke.

:(
 
Shipping costs for Tigerdirect are ridiculously expensive.
I agree with Amazon. Not everything can be shipped.
The list of available countries in dhleasyshop.com is a joke.

:(

so where do you live?
 
Perhaps you are better off looking at UK/European etailers as opposed to American ones?
 
Back
Top