interesting CNC game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay D.

Weaksauce
If you ever played the original CNC this will bring you back...

What is Battleground: Command and Conquer?
Battleground: Command and Conquer, or BGCNC for short, is a web game where players interact through their web browser in a strategic fashion. After registered, you attack other people of similar rank and from there you earn credits. These credits can be earned to buy units, just as in Tiberian Dawn (the game this game was based on). It's quite simple, and requires little or no experience to play. Soldiers are a source of free attack points. They deal 20 damage each but you need them in order to use weapons. You must have enough soldier to use all your weapons in your arsenal. Get you friends to join under your name and gain a 5-10% attack bonus per attack. To gain more soldiers, have your friends click on your recruiting link! Each click you receive gives you 1 soldier, 10 attack turns and 10000 credits. Each officer signup you receive gives you 1 soldier, 10 attack turns and 50000 credits.

Here my link:
< deleted >

If it sounds like fun join as one of my officers because it'll help me out and I'll help you out.
Just click the number it says in the pick the click join Jay d. to join under me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back