• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Intel Rma experiences??

Spike..

Gawd
Joined
Feb 16, 2006
Messages
666
I was curious about everyone's rma experience with inte. I have to rma a couple toasted processors and after a live chat session with the support rep they gave me a number to call for "local support" local being North america. I was just curious about turn around times// how big of a hassle is it to get the ball rolling, and whatever other feelings you guys may have about an rma with intel.
 
Intel rma has been great i have used it for customers. I personally have NEVER burned out a Intel processor, and i have been overclocking Intel since the Celeron 300A days.
 
I did my first Intel warranty a few months ago with my 3930K stepping change and it was flawless except for their inventory of warranty stock always being out. But they even called me back more than one time voluntarily to give me status updates on my RMA ticket. I'd say very pro.
 
Thanks guys we really do try to make your experience with as good as possible. At times in the past we have allowed you to use a credit card to speed up the shipping of the replacement product. You will have to check with them (technical support for Intel® at 916 377-7000) to see if that option is available for you.
 
Back
Top