• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Intel I5 560M Q4CD (QS)

ninjaturtle

2[H]4U
Joined
Dec 25, 2004
Messages
2,327
Looking to buy an i5-560m to replace my i3-370m in my laptop.

I found an Intel I5-560M Q4CD (QS) for $170 compared to $230-250 for a regular i5-560m but it is a qualification sample.

Do you think this is a good ideal?
I'm seeing to sources of info saying the socket is "P" and "G1".

My laptop's specs are: HP DV6-3143us
i3-370m
Ati Radeon HD 5650 w/ 1GB
8GB DDR3
 
FWIW, I had bought an ES i5 on eBay for my laptop, and it didn't work well. I couldn't install any Intel software (read drivers) because it detected it as a pre-release sample. They ended up refunding me.
 
Back
Top