Intel Building New 7nm Chip.... to mine Bitcoin

lol im so lost i give up.

I've mostly worked on Lattice Semiconductor Mach XO3 and XO2 small FPGAs. Did some work on Xilinx Spartan 6 and Xilinz Zynq 7010. Have never used Altera/Intel.
I’ve heard good things about the XO3’s and their network switching capabilities. The RISC design supposedly makes them IO beasts. They are the kind of thing that Intel needs to catch up on because their product stack being untouched for 5-10 years is going to get left in the dust.

I’ve heard good things about the XO3’s and their network switching capabilities. The RISC design supposedly makes them IO beasts. They are the kind of thing that Intel needs to catch up on because their product stack being untouched for 5-10 years is going to get left in the dust.
XO3 are small cost optimized control/bridge FPGAs. I would hardly label them beasts. I dont believe they have any hardened network functionality so I'm not sure what you are referring to. You can obviously implement any logic you want, so I'm sure you can implement whatever networking functions you want, but then there is nothing special about the XO3 vs any other FPGA. Also I'm not sure what you mean by RISC design? RiscV inside the Mach-NX?

XO3 are small cost optimized control/bridge FPGAs. I would hardly label them beasts. I dont believe they have any hardened network functionality so I'm not sure what you are referring to. You can obviously implement any logic you want, so I'm sure you can implement whatever networking functions you want, but then there is nothing special about the XO3 vs any other FPGA. Also I'm not sure what you mean by RISC design? RiscV inside the Mach-NX?
I’m not sure either but the XO3 is in a lot of the AI based edge network controllers for AI blah blah blah that everybody and their dog is trying to sell me. And they all tout it as being the greatest yadeyadeya’s and that’s why I should give them a contract and not Palo Alto.

Yep. Like, I responded earlier..... The OP said you can only make cents a month utilizing a mining pool. That isn't true.
With Bitcoin it is. You sir are not mining bitcoins, and nicehash is not just a mining pool, it's much more than that. So the statement you're claiming is not true, actually is.

Remember 6 years ago when the FBI ordered Apple to help them unlock a terrorist's encrypted iPhone? Apple refused, and then the FBI claimed that they no longer needed help because they had "found a third party" to disencrypt the phone for them.

I've always suspected that this mysterious "third party" was the NSA, and that they used a supercomputer (IE: WindsorGreen) which consisted of thousands of ASICs just like these.

Remember 6 years ago when the FBI ordered Apple to help them unlock a terrorist's encrypted iPhone? Apple refused, and then the FBI claimed that they no longer needed help because they had "found a third party" to disencrypt the phone for them.

I've always suspected that this mysterious "third party" was the NSA, and that they used a supercomputer (IE: WindsorGreen) which consisted of thousands of ASICs just like these.
No pretty sure it was the Israeli police, they have a long history of phone cracking, hacking, and spyware/malware development.
So they have a long proven track record of breaking into and bypassing locks on iOS devices.

adjacently related, but this made my hour,
1643842126152.png

Back