• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Installing Fold Gauge for GDesklets

drdeutsch

2[H]4U
Joined
Sep 17, 2004
Messages
3,775
I've decided to post this here since someone here is more likely to have experience with this. If this should be moved to the Linux forum, let me know.

Anyway, I finally have a linux box up and running and I've decided to try the folding guage for monitoring the progress of F@H. So.. I downloaded both tar.gz files and unpacked them, and they made two directories: Display and Control. I have Gdekslets...... how do I add the Fold Gauge to Gdesklets and run it on the desktop?

Also, this is my first time monitoring F@H in linux. I just have a single boxen now, so I don't need a fancy program, but if anyone would suggest a different program, I'll take suggestions. Just wanted something simple and unobtrusive.

thanks,
drdeutsch
 
thanks mage.

I did give your anti-fold server a try, but there was something wrong with it not recognizing my hard drive. Anyway, I'll give it a try on another computer probably tomorrow. Now that school is starting, I actually have some time to play with my toys and build my farm.

drdeutsch
 
Back
Top