Insider Preview version 14342 rolled out today

pendragon1

Extremely [H]
just letting you all know that Insider Preview version 14342 rolled out today. I'm hoping it contains the updates for UWP.

well I turned on my bluetooth headphones and promptly got a blue screen while working on a spread sheet. Its a good day.

I guess that's the risk you take when you work on spreadsheets using a machine loaded with the insider preview?

I guess that's the risk you take when you work on spreadsheets using a machine loaded with the insider preview?
while i got out of the "insiders" after th2, all in all it really rare to get bsod's from insider bugs....the entire win 10 beta (1 year?) i never got a bsod that i know off....yea it happens but its not as unstable as some make it out to be. Really only reason i got out is all the new stuff is with stuff i dont even use like cortana or edge lol

ill wait for the next offical build which should be very soon i think:)

while i got out of the "insiders" after th2, all in all it really rare to get bsod's from insider bugs....the entire win 10 beta (1 year?) i never got a bsod that i know off....yea it happens but its not as unstable as some make it out to be. Really only reason i got out is all the new stuff is with stuff i dont even use like cortana or edge lol

ill wait for the next offical build which should be very soon i think:)

No doubt this is the case, still a bit of a risk running an insider preview on an obviously important PC though.

Cortana and Edge = bleh. ;)

Yeah it even says not to use it as your daily as there will be bugs. But on that note, literally the only crashes I've had have been self inflicted by pushing OCs too hard. And I've not had a single corrupted install! I started using IP the day it came out. I do use it as my daily but I don't do actual work on it. I've only had to rebuilt from scratch once when my psu blew. It's been a great OS.

Wish I could try it. I've been stuck on a previous build and can't move forward. It'll install, fail, and then have to roll itself back.

Back