Mar 19, 2008 #1 L Lingxor n00b Joined May 21, 2007 Messages 15 So I just got my Auzentech Prelude... I'm curious if it's possible to hook up my xbox 360 to the optical in and then play it out to my logitech 5500s? (they only have 1 optical input port and I would prefer to have my pc plugged into it all the time.)
So I just got my Auzentech Prelude... I'm curious if it's possible to hook up my xbox 360 to the optical in and then play it out to my logitech 5500s? (they only have 1 optical input port and I would prefer to have my pc plugged into it all the time.)
Mar 19, 2008 #3 L Lingxor n00b Joined May 21, 2007 Messages 15 it doesn't... i can see the sound going into my computer in sound properties, but ican't get it to come out of my speakers... advice?
it doesn't... i can see the sound going into my computer in sound properties, but ican't get it to come out of my speakers... advice?
Mar 19, 2008 #4 A ambientZ [H]ard|Gawd Joined Mar 1, 2004 Messages 1,466 my onboard doesnt do this in vista either. My old audigy in xp did do this. I never did figure out if its a soundcard/driver thing, or a Vista/XP thing, but it annoys me.
my onboard doesnt do this in vista either. My old audigy in xp did do this. I never did figure out if its a soundcard/driver thing, or a Vista/XP thing, but it annoys me.