• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Inexpensive digital camera $75.00 or less.

Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
2,852
I need help finding an inexpensive camera to take some basic photographs. My only requirements are that it cost less than $75 and can at least produce a decent 5X7 print. I dont where to look for something like this. I have gone to tigerdirect.com, Newegg.com, Geeks.com and Walmart.com and havent seen any in that range. I know this will be hard for you guys because everyone in here has a $500 :p camera but try and help me out if you can. Thanks.

 
Try looking for any of the 4 on this page - all under $100, and two are 3 MPix cameras.
 
If you keep an eye out, you can sometimes snag a Canon A60 for under $100. That's probably the best you'll do in the price range.
 
That Concord-Camera thing looks iffy. The lens is of a fixed focal length, and that is bad for flexibility. Sure a fixed focal-length lenses generally perform better than a zoom, but I doubt this thing performs all that well to begin with.

Here I think something like blueeclipse2k's suggestion of a used Canon A60 would be much better than using "Digital Interpolation" for the "zooming". I'm sure you'll be much happier with the A60 than the concord camera thing.
 
Back
Top