Today I just installed a new version of Windows 7 beta (build 7000 32-bit to build 7057 64-bit)
My motherboard is a foxconn A7GM-S with on-board Realtek ALC888 audio. I had the drivers working correctly earlier on my 32 bit system but now I can't find any audio drivers for my 64 bit OS. The drivers on Realtek's site are no help, when I try to install them they come up with an error. Foxconns site has no Windows 7/Vista drivers on it, and the XP ones don't work.
Any help?
My motherboard is a foxconn A7GM-S with on-board Realtek ALC888 audio. I had the drivers working correctly earlier on my 32 bit system but now I can't find any audio drivers for my 64 bit OS. The drivers on Realtek's site are no help, when I try to install them they come up with an error. Foxconns site has no Windows 7/Vista drivers on it, and the XP ones don't work.
Any help?