I'm Back!

Finally back at college to fix my frusteratingly low output these past couple of weeks. Apparently they took the oppurtunity of Christmas Break to work on the dorms power lines. So I've been down 7 boxen since Dec 15. I've got 4 back up and running so far and I'm working on the 5th. The other two are a friends and I've yet to see him, but I'll be back to full production soon enough, :)

The joys of xmas break.

Food. Friends.

Decimated production.

There must be a balance!!!

:p

Bout time dude. I was catching up to you since I've stopped FAD and come back to folding.

Well, some of us LOVED the Christmas break. My workplace was closed for the past one and a half weeks (paid holidays!), so I had six P4-2.4s running 24/7 instead of just the usual 40 hrs a week. It was the best production I've ever had! Now I'll be dropping back to regular production since work has started up again. :^(

Originally posted by HellSpawn
Well, some of us LOVED the Christmas break. My workplace was closed for the past one and a half weeks (paid holidays!), so I had six P4-2.4s running 24/7 instead of just the usual 40 hrs a week. It was the best production I've ever had! Now I'll be dropping back to regular production since work has started up again. :^(

Sounds like you more than made up for my decsrease in production, and got paid for it, :) Lucky, I had to go home and work just so I can eat this quarter.

Heh I never even thought about using some boxes at work. I just cruise newegg refurb with my lightning quick clicking powers.:) I could get some boxes running at work but first I would have to get a job. Thats not a happy thought. ;)

Back