Ikea Jerker Dimensions (Discontinued model Please)

BrinNutz

Supreme [H]ardness
I was wondering if someone could do some measuring for me, as I found a deal on a discontinued Jerker with a top shelf and a side shelf for $50. It's right outside of the base I drill at monthly and am picking it up on the return trip home and wondering about how I'm going to get it back. I have a 95 Camry 4 door that the back seats fold down.

Anywho, I just would like to know the depth of the metal sides, along with the height.

And, the width of the desk as well as the depth. Thank you....

I got a jerker desk, the first model i think. Bought it rougly 8 years ago.

Metal sides:
depth is 75.5cm
height is 144cm. it can, however, be split in two pieces of 102.5cm and 41.5cm

Desk:
width 110cm
depth 74cm

If you want the measurements in inches then, 1 inch=2.54cm :)

I got a jerker desk, the first model i think. Bought it rougly 8 years ago.

Metal sides:
depth is 75.5cm 29.72in
height is 144cm 56.7in. it can, however, be split in two pieces of 102.5cm 40.4in and 41.5cm 16.4in

Desk:
width 110cm 43.3in
depth 74cm 29.13in

If you want the measurements in inches then, 1 inch=2.54cm :)

Sides
depth is 29.72in
height is 56.7in
it can, however, be split in two pieces of 40.4in and 16.4in

Desk:
width 43.3in
depth 29.13in
Thank you kindly Xaim0, much appreciated!

Figured I'd post in Inches also, just in case someone happens to need this thread other than me.

Ahh yes...xaim0,

What tools would I need to take the metal pieces apart? sizes of wrenches would be helpful. Thanks!!

piggy backing here....

Could someone measure the jerker w/o the shelf? the flat one... (non workstation) lol, not sure how else to say it...

I picked up the new Fredrick w/ shelves and I cant stand it... its WAY to small. I think its even smaller than the jerker w/ shelves... I just have no room to study even if i push my keyboard back.. its just very cramped. So I'm trying to figure out if the new Fredrick is the same size as the old Jerker... I gave my step-dad my old Jerker btw... so I want to get back in a desk like that.

Thanks in advance guys.

piggy backing here....

Could someone measure the jerker w/o the shelf? the flat one... (non workstation) lol, not sure how else to say it...

I picked up the new Fredrick w/ shelves and I cant stand it... its WAY to small. I think its even smaller than the jerker w/ shelves... I just have no room to study even if i push my keyboard back.. its just very cramped. So I'm trying to figure out if the new Fredrick is the same size as the old Jerker... I gave my step-dad my old Jerker btw... so I want to get back in a desk like that.

Thanks in advance guys.

If I'm not mistaken there are 2 different fredricks... one larger than the other. check Ikeas site.

piggy backing here....

Thanks in advance guys.

Since I posted this, here's what I've amassed:
dscf0247copyeg1.jpg

The one on the left, is 47.5" wide x 36" deep

But that's with shelf, I think they used the same desktop for the non-shelf version

If I'm not mistaken there are 2 different fredricks... one larger than the other. check Ikeas site.

Yeah... there is one 38" wide, and another 50" wide. I have the 50" unit. The problem is... I wanted the shelf for my monitors and i'd be able to slide the keyboard under the shelf... so the first shelf is really low and that makes it so the workable space i have on my desk is like 11" by 50".

I could put the shelf higher, but I'm in a wheelchair so i wouldnt be able to reach anything on it. Also, I like having my monitors closer to me, but that's beside the point since i'd lose desk space on a flat jerker if they were close... anyway... this is my older step...

http://tinyurl.com/2jp6zd

and I basically want to go back to it, but i'm also thinking of putting an L desk in front of the window and moving my rack to the far left of the picture.

Haha everyone sure does like that jerker.

yeah, i have no idea why they changed it... even the new workstation fredrick is different in that it doesnt need any tools really... well just for one tiny part... the rest if just snap together.. no shelves onthe side... its dumb IMHO

Back