i7 920 at 52 degrees celsius

Btw not real familiar with 920 but my soon to be old system is e4500 2.2 dual core stock and Ive got it OC to 3.4ish with firefox going play videos, 2-3 Warcraft programs running with no AC in house and I sit at 43-46C
 
Does no one use CoreTemp? I thought that was the hot program to use back in the day for temps..Its all ive ever really used.

No one really uses it anymore. If they do, it's rarely ever mentioned. I used to use it myself many years ago but now I stick with Realtemp and AIDA 64 (formerly Everest Ultimate).
 
Does no one use CoreTemp? I thought that was the hot program to use back in the day for temps..Its all ive ever really used.
Real Temp is generally slightly more accurate and it has more features. Core Temp is useful for CPUs that aren't supported by Real Temp, like AMD chips.
 
I use coretemp as it intergrates into the sidebar app I use to keep tabs on my system.
 
Back
Top