• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

I7 4770k

I think the price is kind of high for used. Can get a new one from Amazon for 299
 
yeah thats like 90% of price. I dont like selling my old pc stuff for peanuts but I am not unreasonable to the point I think it only loses 10% value.
 
That might be a good price for seller's domestic market - which according to eBay is Israel - but that's a highball price for anyone in the US, especially if the buyer is anywhere near a Microcenter ($269 NIB before tax).
 
Welcome to reality. Your used processoris not worth more than a new one and what you think it's worth does not matter even a little bit. There's a reason it has 0 bids.

You're motherboard auction is even worse. Asking more than new with your insane shipping.
 
Welcome to reality. Your used processoris not worth more than a new one and what you think it's worth does not matter even a little bit. There's a reason it has 0 bids.

You're motherboard auction is even worse. Asking more than new with your insane shipping.

You could say that the new processor is my 4 months but most of the time did not work because I have the 4930K.
I bought 340 $. I saw the prices on Microsenter, I wish they would send Israel.
The question is how goes the price after tax and shipping.
 
Welcome to reality. Your used processoris not worth more than a new one and what you think it's worth does not matter even a little bit. There's a reason it has 0 bids.

You're motherboard auction is even worse. Asking more than new with your insane shipping.

Someone placed a bid. XD
 
Back
Top