I think I caught the bug

cokane5227

n00b
Joined
May 23, 2005
Messages
31
My 2005FPW is not even here yet and I'm already starting to consider ordering a 2405FPW, um ................. HELP!! :p


EDIT: Btw, what is Dell's return policy? I read it on their website but just not perfectly sure. Do they charge 15% restocking fee if the monitor has been taken out of its box?
 
I know, within a week of getting my L90D+ I was half tempted to return it and get a 2405FPW. Alas, I think i'll wait till OLED or SED is in full swing before I'll replace my monitor
 
I gotta tell yah, the 2405 is amazing and I love the memory card readers, they are a nice touch. This thing is a 2005 on steroids. I would have to say its a cross between a 2005 and a 213T . I have owned both and the 20405 has the monolithic quality that the 213T enjoys combined with the wide screen gamning goodness the 2005 provides
 
Back
Top