D
Deleted member 133315
Guest
Cuz I solved my bugging ass snap crackle pop problem , fingers crossed
no more pain in the ass crackles
but in return my 88gtx runs 5-7oC hotter
but tuff shit, for no crackling I can handle that
I had to put vid card into lower slot of a8n32 and use pci 1 for sound card so both were getting a irq to themselves, the layout on this board is retardastic but it seems to be working and for that I am thankful as I was gunna throw out the board and go back to my a8n sli dlx.
I just thought I would share my 1 moment of happiness that this mobo has brought to me.
no more pain in the ass crackles
but in return my 88gtx runs 5-7oC hotter
but tuff shit, for no crackling I can handle that
I had to put vid card into lower slot of a8n32 and use pci 1 for sound card so both were getting a irq to themselves, the layout on this board is retardastic but it seems to be working and for that I am thankful as I was gunna throw out the board and go back to my a8n sli dlx.
I just thought I would share my 1 moment of happiness that this mobo has brought to me.