• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

I need some software

MissingGhost

Weaksauce
Joined
Jan 18, 2006
Messages
104
One person that I know needs some software that can remove the vocals on an audio file, something like say .mp3 or .wav. It's the kind of software that you use for example to make music for karaoke. What would be a good software for this? Something free would be nice.
 
several years ago I used a music player called IIRC Sasami for a while. It had karaoke mode. Try it, maybe the new versions let you save the karaoke file (if the player is still around, that is).
 
Back
Top