• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

I need some major help...

Lyquist

2[H]4U
Joined
Aug 21, 2004
Messages
3,368
I am a musician and have decided that I've outgrown my cassette four track and want to move to something better. I am going to be biuying a digital 8-Track soon. I need recommendations for mastering software for my computer, headpyhones and studio monitors. I am not a gamer at all. I currently have an x-fi, but I know there has got to be something better out there. Any help would be greatly appreciated becawseu I am totally lost here.

Lyquist
 
I.ve used WaveLab and SoundForge software for mastering, both are good. Using Sennheiser HD280Pro headphones for recording, they give good neutral reproduction and excellent isolation at a reasonable price. Monitors... how big/expensive?

Try searching in this forum as well:

http://www.productionforums.com/
 
Back
Top