i need an expert airbrusher - or someone who knows about airbrushing :)

ColdFusionKid

Limp Gawd
I have looked and read and got confused even more... I under stand the single and double action triggers... I just confused..

So, heres what i want to do with the airbrush - mainly for modding

-painting mice,keybord, dvd drives, case art (flames and such) t shirts and others (nothing huge)

So what kind of airbrush would suit me? My price range is 70+/- (want to stay under 100)

Also.... what kinds of paint for what things??

Any advicre is aprecieated(sp?)

If you want the BEST airbrusher I have ever seen then you need to contact Jeral Tidwell. He is absolutely amazing and can tell you (more than likely) anything you need to know. He goes to Lanwar (lanwar.com) and can paint ANYTHING onto your case, it just takes time and your money. He is sweet, Ive watched him paint 20+ case sides to perfection.

His website = humantree.com

You can contact him from his website, email is posted there.

He painted the alien quadriligy symbol onto my friends case, perfectly in less then 30-40 minutes. He is jesus.

Hey Bonz =p, no mean to crap on your work, Im just saying this guy is very good. Very nice work. You work is exceptional as well, far beyond anything I could ever hope to do anytime soon. Maybe you guys should talk, you might have alot in common.

I did my first "air-brush" work today... lol. I painted my Plextor 40/12/40a with some black paint that absorbs into the plastic. Hooray for me.

ok so bonz you know about airbrushing, came to this topic, and didn reply with info about it? I see how it is.

ok so bonz you know about airbrushing, came to this topic, and didn reply with info about it? I see how it is
Lol the amount of airbrushing info in my brain needs to be communicated in a more spontaneous manner, ICQ me, I will give you an ear full. :)

Back