I need a new motherboard. Suggestions Please Desperate

Da_Lettuce_Pimp

Limp Gawd
Ok I have a soyo KT333 Dragon ultra platinium. Im selling that board becasue its gay and it sucks. Im keeping the CPU (Barton 2400+ @266 FSB)

I have two sticks of 512MB pc2700 (Crucial (1 Micron 1 Infenion))

I was looking for a new board it must have IDE raid via highpoint I suppose I could use an add in card but the board listed below are the ones I found. I would perfer a nforce(2) based board

I found the following boards

Abit:

KD7-Raid Cant find on line anywhere
AT7Max2 " "

Epox:
EP8k9A2+ " "
EP-8KRA2+" "

It's "dual" as in two. You can buy dual kits but those are just memory that they have tested to work in a dual motherboard. As long as you have two pairs of memory that are the same then your okay. Although some motherboards are picky about what memory is used. Others let get away with using two different companies. Like 1 stick of Corsair and 1 stick of Kingston, something like that.

NF7-S rev2, will work great, and good setup for you to upgrade later to flesh it out. But do your research, every board has its peculiarities. You should also look at the A7N8X and its billion versions, and people have been raving about the DFI Nforce2 offerings, though I don't think they offer a complete dose of all the bells and whistles you may be looking for.

Back