I need a complaint corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

altcon

Guest
It seems of late that many threads have been following a very single minded point of view.
I'm getting to the point I want to smack some forum members around for their obsessing...
Is there a place for that? I remember at ET they had a section like that, but even my 10 year old brother won't visit ET forums...
Is there a PUB, or FLAME Zone with no holds barred?
And if not,is it even an option?
 
As long as you're not threatening people, personally attacking them, or saying anything illegal, you could probably take it to GM.
 
zyonuf79 said:
I think there is a supscription based forum where you can let loose.
you refer to the soapbox... but that's more meant to rant about stuff in general i think, threads flaming other users are usually locked :p
 
CEpeep said:
As long as you're not threatening people, personally attacking them, or saying anything illegal, you could probably take it to GM.
Well, I'd never threaten anybody, pretty pointless.
But Verbal abuse is starting to tempt me...
Which is why I ask , I know in the egenral forum it isn't allowed. I refrain from doing it, but is it allowed anywhere else?
 
Hit them up on aim and flame 'em real time, y0!
lookaround.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top