• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

I need a case optimized for a liquid cooling setup.

Demonfire

Weaksauce
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
120
Can anybodt reccomend me a large, attractive, moddable, windowed case with at least one 120mm fan that would work well with a danger den, swiftech or polarflo wc kit? This might sound a bit vague, but plenty of you water cool, so your cases must be good enough to accomadate them.

Thanks in advance!:)
 
Wish I could help you ... for water cooling cases, I usually go around looking for old server cases to use. My main water rig right now has double swinging doors, 10 external 5.25 bays, 6 internal 3.5 bays and is about twice as wide as a standard case. Considering it was free, i wasn't going to complain about the size :)
 
Back
Top