I just ordered the X800 XT PE

[BB] Rick James

[H]ard Dawg
I ordered it from CDW for $473.80. It's not a bad price considering if I were to walk into a store and buy the X800 Pro it would be around $450.00 due to tax and stuff.

I'm just curious I know that some of you guys have bought the X800 XT PE from CDW; what did you get it for?

Also what prices are you guys getting yours pre-ordered for?

you suck, I hate you.

edit: you have a 800pro and you're getting an xt as well?

I reallllllly hate you. :mad:

Right now I'm working on a case mod; basically painting the outside of my case and then for the inside turing everything UV. It should be done in a week or so and I'll post some for you. So far it's looking pretty good I must say; not to toot my own horn or anything though. ;)

I can send you some pics of my command center (computer area) as well once it's finished to show the illumination from the case.

Do you have a good picture hosting site I can use?

creedAMD said:
you suck, I hate you.

edit: you have a 800pro and you're getting an xt as well?

I reallllllly hate you. :mad:

Yeah I got giddy and bought the X800 Pro in hopes I could mod it the Xt but I got scared and didn't have the guts to try it. I'm selling the card though.

For those of you who care this is what I got out of a CDW rep. (this is probably old news)

Hi Nate, these are actually scheduled to be shipping out on the 15th. If you need to check the status of the order, feel free to give me a call.

Thanks
Hector Velazquez
CDW (CDW Mac Warehouse)
The Right Technology. Right Away.(tm)

Btw I don´t really understand why you don´t get a 6800 ULTRA instead if you already have a X800 PRO? If you have money to waste why not see both sides of the coin :D

oqvist said:
Btw I don´t really understand why you don´t get a 6800 ULTRA instead if you already have a X800 PRO? If you have money to waste why not see both sides of the coin :D

Well the 6800 Ultra is almost $100.00 more then the XT PE and the XT PE in the benchs from what I have seen kills the Ultra when it comes to AA and AF being enabled at high resolutions.

Also I'm not keeping the X800 Pro; I'm selling it. Lately (past 1 1/2 or so) I have been very impressed with ATI. It just seems like they have their stuff together a little bit better then nVidia right now. I'm sure that will change over the next couple card releases but as of right now ATI will be getting my money. The X800 XT PE is just better bang for the buck IMO.

[BB] Rick James said:
I ordered it from CDW for $473.80. It's not a bad price considering if I were to walk into a store and buy the X800 Pro it would be around $450.00 due to tax and stuff.

I'm just curious I know that some of you guys have bought the X800 XT PE from CDW; what did you get it for?

Also what prices are you guys getting yours pre-ordered for?

$444.94, includes ship. I was able to eek out a gateway price match for $434.95. :D

M4d-K10wN said:
How much do you want for the pro?

I'm looking at selling it for $400.00 shipped. But I'd be willing to negotiate. The card is 8 days old and I bought it from Microcenter. If you have a Microcenter near you I'd be willing to send you the receipt along with the card so that if something stupid happens you can still warranty it through them ya know.

It's got it's 30 day Microcenter warranty and the 3 year ATI Warranty which is pretty standard.

It's the BBA card by the way.

agar said:
$444.94, includes ship. I was able to eek out a gateway price match for $434.95. :D

That's a pretty nice price. All in all I'm pretty pleased with the price I bought it for; I don't feel as though I got totally screwed. Although you did defiantly get a better deal then me.

You have a PM, Rick. I wont be back at home for about 3 hours to reply back to you.

Quick question for those of you that preordered at CDW, do they charge your CC right away or do they charge when it ships?

Dark_Eternal said:
Quick question for those of you that preordered at CDW, do they charge your CC right away or do they charge when it ships?

Ships

You better call them up. Mine hasn't been charged yet and I ordered a week before you did. It shouldn't charge until either they get the shipment and are in the process of sending you the card or when it actually ships.

agar said:
You better call them up. Mine hasn't been charged yet and I ordered a week before you did. It shouldn't charge until either they get the shipment and are in the process of sending you the card or when it actually ships.

Hey I just called them and they said it was just an authorization/hold. It actually has not been charged yet. I used my debit card so technically the hold is removing the funds from my account. I guess that's ok but I was getting worried that the wrong card had been purchased.

Did they give you any info about ATI shipping on the 15th? I'm really starting to think that BBA cards are gonna be delayed again. :rolleyes:

agar said:
Did they give you any info about ATI shipping on the 15th? I'm really starting to think that BBA cards are gonna be delayed again. :rolleyes:

No they didn't say anything about the 15th again but I didn't ask either. :(

Back