I Hate Windows Xp!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow you have been soo mal-informed. you just don't know how to optimize windows xp. I feel sorry for you. Go back to windows98 if you want.

Originally posted by Mikey20
Wow you have been soo mal-informed. you just don't know how to optimize windows xp. I feel sorry for you. Go back to windows98 if you want.

Wow... and you are some moron who didn't bother to read the entirety of the thread. :)

http://www.majorgeeks.com/download2048.html

Fuzzy I use regscrub xp. Its a good freeware registry cleaner and it offers a few tweaks like fast shutdown. Its never caused any harm to my sytem.

I also use ad aware 6, it will remove the unique user id from windows media player, and disable the alexa registry entry. another nice freeware.

Wow... you just gave me a very powerful website.

Eveyone on Utlima Online cheats excpt me and a few others. It is a banable offense, not to mention if you are a cheater... you are already beaten, otherwise you wouldn't cheat.

Though one of the developers , stated that one of the programs isn't really cheating. Like gear and a lot of other program speeding apps, if you knew what prgram it was you would know they couldn't do anything about it...

What a dip shit.. they always shay shit lie this... however i think you hav just found some of those programs for me...

I doubt i will use them in pvp... though I am curious... I am sick of being dropped by skilless tamers with their goddamn pets...

bah...

I will just investigate these prgrams.. cuz if they can't ban me, then it isn't cheating .. I am using a program to enhance the speed of something on my pc that doesn't cross their lines of cheating...

one program is Adrenaline.. speeds you up FAST. People on foot with this proggie outrun me on horse... it's gay.

So I am assuming it's some way of speeding up your game like GEAR used to... It' ssick.. it works with their spell casting too.. they cast sooooooo fucking fast it's retarded.

I would be kicking a guys ass, then all of a sudden, like he trune on a proggie, he was wasting me so fast it was stupid.

Anyways, thanks for this link. I hate to be dirty, but if they can't legally ban you for game enhancers like those... than i am going to use it... WHY ? Cuz it won't get fixed and no matter how much they try and change the game, if you cheat.. you beat... and nothing can make up for UO's crappy fucking coding.

*sigh* I would rather quit the game than cheat... but if this ISN"T cheating.. but it is? I dunno...

NAh... Fuck it. I will NEVER CHEAT.... I will just play group pvp and suck it up.

Too bad Solo PvP is dead... nothing but group pvp games nowadays and UO is sucking...Can't even really solo PvP there anymore either.

Fuzzy's first post is like going from a Yugo to a Corvette, then saying the Corvette is crap because the backlight on the stereo is green instead of amber...

Originally posted by Dark Phantasmo
Fuzzy's first post is like going from a Yugo to a Corvette, then saying the Corvette is crap because the backlight on the stereo is green instead of amber...
lol great analogy

If you think 98 is better than XP, you don't deserve your PC.

Originally posted by fibroptikl
lol great analogy

You know, threads are for growing and learning from your original mistakes.

Some people simply see more in life, and take more out of life than others I suppose.

Not too mention, his flame is actually accurate and I couldn't have agreed more.

YEs.. it is the bells and whistles I was complaining about...

What are the real differences between XP and 98SE?

There is a difference between windows and linux... a whole freaking and entirely different FILE SYSTEM!

Yet...NTFS and FAT are compatible... Why do we have the option for NTFS or fat... wouldn't one or the other be.. I dunno... better?

The only thing I can honesly say about it, is that XP hasn't crashed on me ONCE!
That IS more than I can say for WIN98SE, I agree with the fellow who posted that in the thread.

I use FAT 32... I don't need NTFS.. I don't have a USE for it... like most morons who will run NTFS thinking they are l33t and have a reason.. you fucking, dork ass no you don't...you just like to think you do. :rolleyes:

Look.. . Fiber and the rest of you like him that Fiber wishes he could be like...All of your problems are probably insurmountable...

I come here for computer help and always get it from the gurus... but I have to put up with people that know about as much as I do about computers, telling me I am dumb.. when they really have no clue themselves... Like I said... an ass ready to ride in on another ass.

In this case its'..."Yeah, you are dumb for not liking XP... Yeah, like he said, XP rocks" where the ignorant wish to grant the appearance of wise... when really, they are just ignorant.

I can at least admit my ignorance and am attempting to correct it...
Which is more than I can say for your pathetic attempt at being intelligent.

In any event, Major Geek is a great website. I decided not to even download the game accelorating programs because I am not a lame ass cheater. And I won't use a third party utility to my advancement over others, when I know I am not supposed to... even if it is legal.

I will stay honorable, I always have been.

I am disappointed in myself for even considering it...

Though the other programs are great! Thanks again!
:cool:

**Mod Edit** - odoe
I have edited out the parts of your post that would be considered flaming. Read my post below. I understand you are frustrated, but NO FLAMING.

Well, I haven't read the entire thread, but I'm going to contribute my opinion anyways. Sorry if its been said before. Personally, I hate windows in general, its fucked me over one too many times, than again, so have many other operating systems. I now use a mix between debian and XP. XP is however, what I believe to be the best version of the windows line. Its cause me numerous problems, but, well, its FAR from perfect. My 2 cents.

Originally posted by laserlights2000
Well, I haven't read the entire thread, but I'm going to contribute my opinion anyways. Sorry if its been said before. Personally, I hate windows in general, its fucked me over one too many times, than again, so have many other operating systems. I now use a mix between debian and XP. XP is however, what I believe to be the best version of the windows line. Its cause me numerous problems, but, well, its FAR from perfect. My 2 cents.

Debian?

Only OS I have heard of are:

Unix/Linux/FreeBsD
WinblowsX
Sun
Novell...

and that is it I believe... I am sure there are assloads more, not to mention OS that people create themselves... My friend use to make his own version of Linux with the source code.

He would tell me,"The source code for Linux is free...Why would I wnt to use a POS OS like windows when I have the ability to build my own OS with a superior OS source code...I can't even get the windows source code... I would be shot or jailed"

I am not a programmer, but i understand the basics of how OSs work.

I am to understand the main difference is the Kernel and the File system... Linux somehow runs on less power than windows... How is that?

Why is Apache more powerfull than NT/2000? How does Linux run better on less powerful machines?

Shouldn't EVERYONE use linux then?

I would love to use something other than windows honestly, I don't like using it... but when I tried linux... I just wasn't at all used to the commands. apparently there are Linux versions, like red hat, that are supposed to be gui oriented like windows...

Though the command interpretor is so different.

Is it possible to build a version of linux, with the free source code, that would have the same command interpretor as windows?

In fact, is the file system of an OS based entriely on the source code? Or would Linux source code build an NTFS or FAT file system?

If it could though why would you want to?

Just seems like all this fighting over OSs... I realize every OS is probably geared to do something better than the other...

Truly... is there really no way to have it all?

A linux that runs games/servers/CAD/flipping/crunching better than any other OS...

A Supreme OS over them all....

Why can't it be created...

These are the questions in mind when I think of windows...
Why is linux better? Wouldn't eevryone be using it?

Most people say it isn't user friendly...

Well that's funny... neither was windows until you learned how to use it.

So really , it's just poor marketing? The fact that it is free and no one wants a free OS... they wanna pay for it?

I just always imagine real computer gurus using linux and unix... not windows.

I'm going to step in here to remind you all of the RULES.

Absolutely NO FLAMING OR NAME CALLING, this is grounds for immediate removal of your posting privileges.

A few of you in this thread have done nothing more than flame and troll, and I'm tired of it.

Consider this a warning.

If you have nothing to contribute to the thread, then do not post, at all. This also goes for any silly replies of "Use Linux instead.", which I've seen more often in Windows related threads. No one is asking to use Linux, and a one line reply to do so without any explanation on why you think that is the best course of action for what the threadstarter is asking is a bogus post.

No flaming or trolling. I'm serious.
Keep it out of here.

Also, if anyone is flaming in a thread and you feel the need to flame back, please PM a mod and don't flame.
Bob Sutan or myself are here to help you guys out.
Knowing is half the battle.

I do realize I sometimes fly off the handle and do apologize.

It is something that controls my life.
I have even practiced Martial Arts all my life, and took up Muay Thai kickboxing and get the crap beat out of me regularly by friends with 16 Oz. boxing gloves that i won't fight back.. just bob, duck, weave, jook...

I have an attitude problem and I am trying to adjust it... Apparently getting my ass kicked isn't doing it cuz I am turning out to be real tough and the physical damage doesn't do it anymore.

I know that sounds unbelievably sick.. but would you expect it from anyone less?

I am not the smartest guy.. I am a good writer and plan on attending college to further my studies in philosophy and creative writing.
I am just a 24 year old high school drop out with a GED and a A+Certification that is 5 years old and never been used.

Getting hit in the head a lot doesn't help this.. but what can I say i like feeling punch drunk and i like to fight.

I can't hold a Job... I get fired like that. I think I have a problem with authority too.

I smoke weed, and take ass beatings... I am soo calm people don't believe it when I explode... i just do

It sucks...

I tried counceling...

In fact counceling didn't work so i started trying weed to calm me down... well it sorta worked for a little while... now I just enjoy it.

Another reason I train...

My motto.. don't write a check your ass can't cash.

Bruce Lee's: "Bear insult patiently. Nothing will allow you to greater conintue your course , than to patiently bear insult. It is not weakness... on the contrary it is concentrated strength"

I try to live by that...

It's hard.

Once again I sincerely apologize to the forum.

By the way... if any of you think you can do any better than this guy at totally mopping the ring with me ... let me know...

That smile is evil... People thought he was gay... and then he would just...*shuddders* Destroy them ... break them... and he isn't even the best in the Dojo.

This is the old man...

This old man is 42, would drop me and even that big guy so fast with a liver shot...:eek:

You can view the old man's fighter profile here...
http://www.russelljonesfightclub.com/
Under Instructors

Right now, I am near the Randy Couture's school in Gresham, Oregon...

Randy is my masters age as well... Randy is the current UFC heavy Weight Champion... he beat Tito Ortiz like a fucking punk...rofl:p

Score for the old men!

This isn't your livejournal. Cut it out.

You know, off-topic posting isn't allowed either.

This thread is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back