i hate my raven 2

You're not doing it right - it's a very capable case for good cable management. Do some research before complaining and disowning an otherwise very good case.

Or post some pics and I'm sure plenty of ppl here can give you some guidance.
 
Last edited:
LOL - I guess this is the online forum's version of "ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer"???
 
I will say that there isn't much room behind the motherboard/case tray. I have it off right now, and I just let the cables sit as they please. I have to use more force than I like to get it on. :(

Too many cables on my Corsair 850TX. Next power supply I get, I will be getting a modular for sure.
 
I will say that there isn't much room behind the motherboard/case tray. I have it off right now, and I just let the cables sit as they please. I have to use more force than I like to get it on. :(

Too many cables on my Corsair 850TX. Next power supply I get, I will be getting a modular for sure.

do not bundle your cables together. spread them out so they are laying flat...I would definitely pay extra for a modular PSU
 
Back
Top