• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

I cant decide... help me.

Percy

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Sep 27, 2002
Messages
874
I have been trying to figure out which Korean monitor is best. I cannot decide. Any suggestions? Any recommendations?!!! I need a new monitor!! My backlight keeps turning off on this 5 year old monitor. I need one ASAP!
 
I'd say panel wise they're all the same. Low quality and unreliable, with high chance of at least excessive backlight bleed or having to pay for return to Korea. Reliable monitors are not that much more now. If you have to go Korean just look at threads on overclock for user experiences perhaps. After trying catleaps and crossover gold alikes, I'd say crossover has better stand anyway, but it is very short.
 
The quality of topic titles and posts is at an all time low...
 
120hz aside and from my little research it's the CrossOver

CrossOver 27Q LED
CrossOver 27Q LED-P (pivot)
CrossOver 27M LED (more ports: 1 DVI (dual-link), 1 HDMI, 2 D-sub, Component)
CrossOver 2720MDP GOLD LED (more ports: 1 DVI (dual-link), 1 Display Port, 2 HDMI, 1 D-)

the built-in scalers in the models with more ports might cause a slight input lag

this is the 27Q LED-P and this is the same with "Perfect Pixel " (which I ordered for a friend)

also I noticed some comments about the best ebay seller and accessorieswhole always gets mentioned
 
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Go with the best ebay seller with the best reputation that can give you the best service. At the end of the day it doesn't matter which model you go with - its when stuff hits the fan that you want to get it resolved painlessly. ;)
 
Back
Top