• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

I came across this...

I don't do it; that doesn't mean that other people around here don't. I also havn't heard of it. They have a nice looking site though.

-MN Scout
 
BossNoodleKaboodle said:
http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/ while browsing IBM's technical papers. Does anyone here do it?

Edit: I've also come across a bunch of other DC programs that look very promising! Check these out. Does anyone on here do these?

http://www.find-a-drug.org.uk/index.html

http://www.blueprint.org/proteinfolding/distributedfolding/index.html

All very old news. Those projects have been discussed in the forums to the point of stomach upset and great angst.

One team, two projects has become the mantra. Spread all the limited resources we have too thin nothing gets done. ;)
 
BillR said:
One team, two projects has become the mantra. Spread all the limited resources we have too thin nothing gets done. ;)

mantra=dictated?
 
AtomicMoose said:
Yes :p

This was all discussed long ago...no need to rehash it.

So you endorse this.... ahh great. Well, it's not my forum so I'll play along with it.
 
Back
Top