Jul 3, 2006 #2 A AtomicMoose [H]F Junkie Joined Sep 26, 2001 Messages 11,803 Another one has gone to the dark side...
Jul 3, 2006 #3 D Duster Supreme [H]ardness Joined May 4, 2002 Messages 5,838 join the club... I had a thread about how evil I am but it got locked b/c we couldn't control ourselfs
join the club... I had a thread about how evil I am but it got locked b/c we couldn't control ourselfs
Jul 3, 2006 #4 M mwarps Supreme [H]ardness Joined Oct 6, 2002 Messages 7,072 Mmmm Evil McEvil Tasties. Someone should provide the crosshairs with some tasty evil treats.
Jul 3, 2006 #5 R roftranspo [H]ard|DCer of the Month - July 2006 Joined Sep 1, 2005 Messages 3,440 Duster said: join the club... I had a thread about how evil I am but moosie wasnt evil enough to enjoy it Click to expand... Fixed
Duster said: join the club... I had a thread about how evil I am but moosie wasnt evil enough to enjoy it Click to expand... Fixed
Jul 3, 2006 #6 M MN Scout Supreme [H]ardness Joined Jan 26, 2003 Messages 4,726 Now if your Daily Points were only 666, you'd be truly evil.
Jul 3, 2006 #7 K Krayzie135 Gawd Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 641 my ppd was 666 a couple of days ago..lookie im only 3 spots below you
Jul 3, 2006 #8 D drizzt81 [H]F Junkie Joined Jan 21, 2004 Messages 12,361 nice, better stop producing, so you do not advance!
Jul 3, 2006 #9 Crosshairs Administrator Staff member 2FA Joined Feb 3, 2004 Messages 26,988 drizzt81 said: nice, better stop producing, so you do not advance! Click to expand... Too late...It was nice while it lasted..
drizzt81 said: nice, better stop producing, so you do not advance! Click to expand... Too late...It was nice while it lasted..
Jul 5, 2006 #10 K Krayzie135 Gawd Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 641 im back and forth on this one, got some screen shots but too lazy to post 666ppd rite now and was 666 on the team earlyer
im back and forth on this one, got some screen shots but too lazy to post 666ppd rite now and was 666 on the team earlyer
Jul 6, 2006 #11 M mavalpha [H]F Junkie Joined Jan 3, 2005 Messages 10,448 http://xbitlabs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6152 Me, at my old forum.